The Language Centre is following government and University regulations and guidelines regarding managing risks associated with the Coronavirus pandemic. A risk assessment has been undertaken and signed off by the Director of the Language Centre.
When you arrive at the Language Centre:
1. Please use the QR code at reception to scan yourself in using the NHS Covid-19 app.
2. Please follow all signage.
3. Please use the hand sanitisers provided at the entrance and on each floor.
4. Classroom windows, and sometimes doors, will be open to aid ventilation. Please therefore bring warm layers with you as required.
5. You must follow all verbal and written instructions provided by your tutor or the administrative staff.
6. Please be considerate to other learners and staff - making sure you give way on the stairs, for example, and dispersing from classrooms in an orderly and timely fashion.
7. You are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering while moving about the building and when sitting in shared spaces.
8. Tutors and learners may wish to wear their face covering in the classroom, but this is not mandatory. Learners who are not comfortable with this may prefer to choose an online course.
9. If you have a cough, cold, or any Covid symptoms, please do not come to the Language Centre.
This guidance will be monitored regularly and updated as required.