Updated 8 April 2022
The University has now removed all remaining COVID restrictions from its premises (excluding hospital buildings where NHS guidance continues to apply).
The University’s testing service has closed, face coverings are no longer required in University buildings, and staff and students are no longer asked to test twice a week while working and studying on site.
In light of the continued risk of COVID-19 transmission, we ask all members of the University to be considerate and continue to take steps to reduce COVID-19 risks. You should:
- avoid contact with others if you might be infectious
- respect other people’s space
- let fresh air in when indoors
- keep up to date with COVID vaccinations
- respect those who choose to wear a face covering
- cover coughs and sneezes and wash your hands regularly
Please visit the University's health webpage for further details.