Find a Language Partner
The Language Exchange Network is a fun, free facility for students and staff at Oxford to share their native language skills in exchange for support with the language they wish to learn or improve.
In addition to the languages taught at the Language Centre, we will have details of individuals offering other languages.
Language learning materials can be borrowed from the library for 200 languages to help you with your learning.
If you can't find a language partner in Oxford, you may be able to find one online!
- Duolinguo - learning online with others
- Busuu.com - language exchange (some parts of the service not free)
- italki - language exchange
- Melting Point - language exchange via skype
- Naboomboo - language exchange
- UniBabel - language exchange created by an Oxford University graduate. You can also search by city.