Find a Language Partner
The Language Exchange Network is a fun, free facility for students and staff at Oxford to share their native language skills in exchange for support with the language they wish to learn or improve. In addition to the 13 languages taught at the Language Centre, we currently have details of individuals offering Korean, Swedish, Thai, Urdu and more.
Join the Language Exchange Network now to search for a language exchange partner.
The site is used and updated regularly, so be sure to check what’s new and add your own details.
If you can't find a language partner in Oxford, you may be able to find one online!
- Duolinguo - learning online with others
- Busuu.com - language exchange (some parts of the service not free)
- italki - language exchange
- Melting Point - language exchange via skype
- MyHappyPlanet - language exchange
- Naboomboo - language exchange
- UniBabel - language exchange created by an Oxford University graduate. You can also search by city.