The Language Centre is following government and University regulations and guidelines regarding managing risks associated with the Coronavirus pandemic. A risk assessment has been undertaken and signed off by the Academic Registrar.
When you arrive at the Language Centre:
1. Please use the QR code at reception to scan yourself in using the NHS Covid-19 app
2. Please follow all signage - there are one-way and give-way systems in place
3. Please use the hand sanitisers provided at the entrance and on each floor
4. Classroom windows will be open to aid ventilation. Please therefore bring warm layers with you as required
5. You must follow all verbal and written instructions provided by your tutor or the administrative staff
6. Please be considerate to other learners and staff - making sure you give way on the stairs, for example, and dispersing from classrooms in an orderly and timely fashion
7. You are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering while moving about the building or when sitting in shared spaces (other than classrooms)
This guidance will be monitored regularly and updated as required.