- Reference material (dictionaries, grammar, vocabulary builders).
- Textbooks with audio-visual material
- Other books (readers, phonetics, literature)
- Magazines, newspapers (list in library guide)
- Information about language courses abroad
- A large stock of foreign language and English films, documentaries and video textbooks (list on Excel)
- Modern Languages Final examinations since 1978 (Listening Comprehension, Discourse Topics). A selection is available on WebLearn
Below you will find information on the various resources available in the library. Please feel free to speak to the librarian for help with any of the resources, either in person or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.