Other Ancient Languages
Library shelfmark: OE
- Dictionaries from the Germanic Lexicon Project
- Learning old English
- Old English page from Omniglot with further links at bottom of page
- An Introduction to Old English A detailed outline of Old English grammar, with exercises.
- Old English Aerobics Exercises and glossary, intended as supplementary material for Peter Baker’s Introduction to Old English.
Library shelfmark: OF with some literature available in the Pléiade collection
- French of England Anglo-Norman Studies at Fordham and York
- Lexicon from the University of Calgary, Canada
- Etudes Litteraires Vocabulary and morphology of Old French.
- Ancien Français
- Roman de la rose a joint project of the Sheridan Libraries at Johns Hopkins University and the Bibliothèque nationale de France