Academic English Intensive Courses (Week 9)
Information about the Language Centre's end-of-term intensive Academic English courses
|Course||Mode of delivery||Dates||Times|
|ENROLMENT CLOSED||Writing a Thesis or Dissertation||Online||Monday 13 March to Friday 17 March 2023||
Monday to Thursday: 16:00-19:00
|ENROLMENT CLOSED||Spoken Communication and Pronunciation||In person||Monday 13 March to Thursday 16 March 2023||
Enrolment closes at 12 noon on Thursday 9 March 2023.
For Learners with an Oxford University SSO (Single Sign-On) simply click on the enrol button next to the class that you wish to join.
For Learners without an Oxford University SSO, or who are not members of the University, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Full name
- Email address and phone number
- The name of the course you wish to study
- The start date and time of the course
- Your connection to Oxford University, if any (to determine course fee)
We will then provisionally enrol you onto the course and send you a link to the Oxford University Online Store for payment. Once payment is received we will confirm your place on the course.
Intensive Course Structure
- One week intensive course
- Taught in week 9 of term (Monday - Friday)
- Total hours of tuition over the week: 14
The Language Centre
12 Woodstock Road